Friday, September 19, 2014

My True Bestfriends

there's been so many time, where i've needed u as my friends...
no matter what the reason is u be there till the end...
everytime i need to talk or I'm sad and feeling blue...u understand, ur honest n u'll give ur point of view.. u always put me first if I need u to be there...
I appreciate u doing this, it shows how much u really care...
ur unconditional frendship showed me the person I am inside and just to be myself...
is something I never have to hide...

u r an important person in my life..
u've helped me deal wif my strife..
u never put me down...
n u always knew how to turn my frown upside down..
thank u for being there for me..
and letting me be who I want to be..

Frendship means listenin' n not askin' question..
Frendship mean lendin' ur shoulder for someone to cry...
Frendship means bein' comfortable around each other in silence..
Frendship means forgivin' each other no matter what u've done..
Frendship means bein' honest with each other no matter what the cost...
Frendship means bein' able to tell each other anythin' without questions...

Frendship means ME & YOU...
This is the way I look at u, my Friend..
and I Love You!!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment