Thursday, March 28, 2013

SOMEDAY

Everyday i woke up and finding myself with new hope that i'll get something's news from you...sometime i'm lucky enough they are fulfilled, but now i'm not when u aren't..what to do?? I'm not a wish granter..why does my life have to go dis far?...

i know i should hve moved on by this ..but i just couldn't...Now tell me , how could I if everything I do reminds me of u??..I wonder how my life could be if we did'nt know each other..

hey U know what?? I've missed u like hell..I still do.. badly..Have u ever thought that???...Just maybe??..If only we haven't meet..if only i never got a chance to know u..if only i didn't find u...things probably haven't gone dis way..*sigh...should i split something out??....I AM TIRED OF WAITING..Am I???..I know, people change...but don't repeat something I've always knew...

Okay then I'll just keep ur words..somethings u've promised me..SOMEDAY..SOMEDAY...they day i've been waiting since beginning..not only me..but people around us...

remember u promise me once....

No comments:

Post a Comment