Thursday, June 9, 2011

THIS IS MY WISH FOR U..

 SMILE when sadness intrudes...
 COMFORT on difficults day..
 RAINBOWS to follow the clouds...
 LAUGHTERS to kiss ur lips..
 SUNSETS to warm ur heart..
 HUGS when spirits sag..
  BEAUTY for ur eyes to see..
 FAITH so that u cn believe..
 CONFIDENCE  for when u doubt..
 PATIENCE to accept the truth..
 COURAGE  to know urself..
 LOVE to complete ur life...
 FRIENDSHIP to brighten u being...


Anyway...as a conclusion i believe that frendz is most important in my life after my family...
I swear i can't live without d courage from my frendz...
 THANK U Firdaus for len me ur ears to listen me when i'm crying...
 THANK U Sham for make hepy everyday wif ur miscall...i'm sure if u don't miscall me for a day ur day don't complete..hahahaa
 THANK U Zawanah, Fini, Fatini for always be wif me..stand by me always ....
THANK U Ery for became my Along too besides Zawanah...hahahaha...
 THANK U to Naza, Hanif, Hifni  coz want to be friends wif me.eventhough u all know abaout my naugthy attitudes...hahhaaa...SERVE UR RIGHTS FRENDS...


LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO ALL MY  MATRICULATION FRENDS...
  I MISS U ALL SO MUCH... AND A LOT...:( .....hope u all miss me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment